Saturday 13 March 2010

Date Confusion

sorry guys, looks like we might not be able to have the meeting on Tues this week as the space needs to be cleared out for the BBC event sooner than we thought. I'm just in the process of trying to sort it out but I reckon we'll be shifting things out on Monday eve and then bringing them back on Thurs afternoon. Stu, if you want to do your sound session this week then perhaps Thurs/Fri pm will be best or whenever you're free? Also I was thinking we should try and shift the larger meet to Thurs eve. Or we could keep it on Tues eve but have it in upstairs of Midnight bell or Cross Keys or something? I'll confirm by email when I know for definite but thought I'd let people know in the meantime,

cheers

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.